Our project is also part of HeinOnline’s COVID-19: Pandemics Past and Present (under Librarian-Curated Content)
- 02/2021. One Year Later: Reflections on COVID-19 Monitoring in Latin America and the Caribbean by Yasmin Morais. LISP/SR Blog.
- 12/2020. Legal Responses to COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean: From Argentina to México, From Barbados to Guatemala, From the Bahamas to Chile by Marcelo Rodriguez. Slaw.ca
- 10/2020. A plataforma colaborativa das bibliotecas da Justiça do Trabalho sobre a Covid-19 é citada no relatório de Monitoramento da resposta legal ao COVID-19 na América Latina e no Caribe. Grupo de Bibliotecários em Informação e Documentação Jurídica do Rio de Janeiro.
- 10/2020. Refugees, Indigenous People, Transgenders and Prisoners : Latin American Governments’ Miscommunication with the Most Vulnerable Communities During COVID- 19 by Victoria De La Torre and Marcelo Rodriguez. Latin American Perspectives.
- 09/2020. Law Librarians Monitoring the Legal Response to COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean by Marcelo Rodriguez. IALL Blog. Spanish and Portuguese versions.
- 09/2020. Global COVID-19 Research Efforts by Marcelo Rodriguez, Luis Acosta and Xavier Beauchamp-Tremblay. Spectrum.
- 07/2020. Law librarians monitor how Latin America and the Caribbean are responding to Covid-19 by Ulysses Jaen. RIPS Law Librarian Blog.
- 06/2020. A Duty to Monitor and Share: What Law Librarians Can Do to Relate Information Around COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean by Ana Delgado. AALL’s New Voices.
- 05/2020. Law Librarians Working The Legal Lens by Marcelo Rodriguez and Michele A. L. Villagran. ReVista. Harvard Review of Latin America.
- 07/2021. Infodemics in Latin America and the Caribbean in the Context of COVID-19. Marilia Mello, Lilliam Nuñez, Lourdes Quiroa and Marcelo Rodríguez. Annual Conference. SALALM LXVI – From Hojas Volantes to Podcasts: News from Latin America and the Caribbean.
- 06/01/2021. Law Librarians Monitoring Legal Responses to COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean. Yemisi Dina, Janette Bulkan, Abby Dos Santos and Marcelo Rodríguez. Annual Meeting. Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL).
- 05/2021. Business Meeting. Members Only. American Bar Association. International Law Section.
- 05/2021. Health and Libraries during COVID-19: An MLA International and Intercultural Session. Ana Delgado. Annual Meeting. Medical Library Association.
- 04/23/2021: FCIL Sources: Monitoring COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean. Bianca Anderson, Daniela Reis, Ulysses Jaen and Marcelo Rodríguez. Southwestern Association of Law Libraries (SWALL).
- 09/22/2020: Panel, Access to Legal Responses to COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean with Michele Villagran, Ulysses Jaen and Teresa Miguel-Stearns. 2020 Law via the Internet.
- 06/18/2020: Webinar, Law Librarians Combatting Infodemic During the COVID-19 Pandemic with Victoria De La Torre, Michele A.L. Villagran and Marcelo Rodriguez. AALL