- 10/2020. Refugees, Indigenous People, Transgenders and Prisoners : Latin American Governments’ Miscommunication with the Most Vulnerable Communities During COVID- 19 by Victoria De La Torre and Marcelo Rodriguez. Latin American Perspectives.
- 09/2020. Law Librarians Monitoring the Legal Response to COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean by Marcelo Rodriguez. IALL Blog. Spanish and Portuguese versions.
- 09/2020. Global COVID-19 Research Efforts by Marcelo Rodriguez, Luis Acosta and Xavier Beauchamp-Tremblay. Spectrum.
- 07/2020. Law librarians monitor how Latin America and the Caribbean are responding to Covid-19 by Ulysses Jaen. RIPS Law Librarian Blog.
- 06/2020. A Duty to Monitor and Share: What Law Librarians Can Do to Relate Information Around COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean by Ana Delgado. AALL’s New Voices.
- 05/2020. Law Librarians Working The Legal Lens by Marcelo Rodriguez and Michele A. L. Villagran. ReVista. Harvard Review of Latin America. Traducido en español: Bibliotecarios de Derecho Trabajando a Través del Lente Jurídico.
- 09/22/2020: Panel, Access to Legal Responses to COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean with Michele Villagran, Ulysses Jaen and Teresa Miguel-Stearns. 2020 Law via the Internet.
- 06/18/2020: Webinar, Law Librarians Combatting Infodemic During the COVID-19 Pandemic with Victoria De La Torre, Michele A.L. Villagran and Marcelo Rodriguez. AALL